- What is the deep link to recruitment module ?
- What is the deep link to candidte profile?
- How to create a deep link for each module?
- What deep links are available?
- BizX Platform
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
- A deeplink refers to the use of hyperlink that links to a specific page or location in the SAP SuccessFactors application (e.g., "https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/sf/personalinfo"), rather than the highest-level page (e.g., "https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com").
- Deep Links can be used anywhere hyperlinks are possible.
- The Deep Links guide can be found on the help Portal: Deep Links Guide
To use a deeplink, add it to the base URL of your SuccessFactors instance.Procedure
- Determine the base URL used in your system. The base URL can vary slightly by customer and by region but always ends in "successfactors.com".
For example, if your main SuccessFactors login page is
https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com/login#/companyEntry, then your base URL is https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com
- Insert the deeplink immediately following "successfactors.com", starting with a slash.
For example, to add a deeplink to the logged-in user's development plan, you would use:
- Insert the resulting URL as a hyperlink in the desired location.
- In case you are being asked for the companyId, you can include on the end of the deeplink URL: ?company=<COMPANYID>&Parameters
- Also, you will find the Deep Links available for SuccessFactors application and their supported URL parametersin in the Deep Links Guide;
Deep links, Deeplinks, links availables , KBA , deep link , LOD-SF-PLT-DEP , SSO Deeplink , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-SCM , Succession Management , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , LOD-SF-CAL , SAP SF Calibration Module , LOD-SF-CMP , Compensation Management , LOD-SF-OBD , Onboarding , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To