No data fetched for some users while running standard reports Ad Hoc reports for Employee Central.
- SuccessFactors Standrad Report
- SuccessFactors Ad Hoc Report
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into the instance as one of the affected users.
- Home > Analytics > Reporting.
- Standard Reports > Action > Run.
- No data fecthed.
- The People scope set in the reports is 'Team View of logged in user for all levels.
- Hence the report will fetch data only if the user has reportees in her / his reporting line (hierarchy)
- Home > Analytics > Reporting > Standard Report > Action > Save As > Give the new report a name.
- This will autamtically take you to edit the copy of the report.
- Edit the new report's people scope based on your requirement.
Note: None of the parameters of the standard reports can be modfiied.
Standard Ad Hoc report
Employee Central , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1705