No data fetched for some users while running standard reports Ad Hoc reports for Employee Central.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into the instance as one of the affected users.
- Home > Analytics > Reporting.
- Standard Reports > Action > Run.
- No data fetched.
- The People scope set in the reports is 'Team View of logged in user for all levels'.
- Hence the report will fetch data only if the user has reportees in her / his reporting line (hierarchy)
In other words, Managers with at least one team member.
If you wish to use the reports as is, only Managers (with at least one team member) will be able to get data when they run the report.
None of the parameters of the standard Ad Hoc reports can be modified.
If you wish to change the People scope of the report, please save a copy of it and change the People Scope
- Home > Analytics > Reporting > Standard Report > Action > Save As > Give the new report a name.
- This will automatically take you to edit the copy of the report.
- Edit the new report's people scope based on your requirement.
The new report will NOT BE DISPLAYED in the Standard reports section. It will ONLY BE displayed in Ad Hoc reports/ Reporting
Standard, Ad, Hoc, Report, Table, Employee, Central, EC, team, view, admin, bin, , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADH , Adhoc Reports & Report Builder , LOD-SF-ANA-RCT , Report Center , Problem