- How to Create Pivot Query in ORD
- How to Create Pivot Tables
- Online Report Designer (ORD)
- Advance Reporting
- SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics (ANA) - All versions
This section describes how to create a pivot table from a List Report.
- To Pivot a list of data, go to Tools Pivot Query Designer
- Decide what you want to measure (drag into the white area of the workspace).
- Decide how you want to pivot the data, for example, Sum, Count, Average, Minimum, or Maximum.
- Slice the data by adding fields onto the columns and rows
- Use the Show Design View to edit the Measures, Columns, and Rows
- When finished, save your pivot so that you can add it into a Pivot Table or Chart component in your report.
- To lay out the Pivot on the page, add a Pivot Component, then attach the saved pivot query.
a) Go to Tables Published Data Table , and add the table component to the page.
b) Right click and choose Edit this component.
c) Select the desired query.
- Finally, format your pivot table by adjusting the table style, labels, and layout.
- Screenshots can be found in the reference link.
Pivot Query Table Online Report Designer ORD Advance Reporting How to Create Pivot Query , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, ORD) , How To