The Tax Reporting Unit not getting changed while changing the Source of Supply.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Orders work center.
- Go to the Sales Orders view.
- Open the sales order XYZ and navigate to Items tab. (XYZ represents Sales Order ID)
- Select the line item and click on the Assign Source of Supply button.
- Change the source of supply.
System is not changing the Tax Reporting Unit according to the new Ship From location.
HSN code is maintained in the product master data. Therefore this product attracts GST. For GST products, the system will consider the Invoicing Unit (Bill From) location to determine the Tax Reporting Unit.
You need to chage the Invoicing Unit to determine the Tax Reporting Unit.
KBA , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , How To