An admin would like to add a column in the search results of scheduled offerings. They would like to add the column 'Start Date' of the scheduled offering as additional information.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SF Learning Management System
You can follow the below steps for adding the start date -
PS - Here I have taken the example of Schedule Offering and column start date in it, same steps can be taken to to add other columns from the available list.
1) Go to schedule offering search
2) Hit search (you can do blank or you can choose any criteria for search). The columns in the search results which you see,are the standard columns, in the next step we will add the columns.
3) Just above the search result you see the field chooser option.
4) Clicking it will open a dialogue box the fields available, in this box are all the fields which you can add in your search results.
5) There are few columns which are fixed you cannot change the order of the same, as in the SO section Scheduled Offering ID ,Title ,Item/Schedule Block after them You can also give order to the fields meaning which field you want to come as a first column for the same you can give number in front of the fields in the box, for example here I am giving start date as 4(1,2,3 are fixed) then start date will show up as the first column in the search results after the fixed one, next two screenshot shows the same.
Given start date as number 4
Start date is showing as the fourth column [first three columns are fixed so even if you give start date as 1 it will show up after the default ones]
Please notice that you can add only the fields available from field chooser.
add field, field sgooser, search, results, search, lms sap, admin , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , How To