Key User can not send incident to provider, and received error message: "Cannot send to the provider; please update your e-mail address and/or telephone number"
SAP Business Bydesign All Versions.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Help Center.
- Click Solve Problem or Report Incident.
- Select Send to Provider and enter other general information.
- Click Finish.
- You receive an error message "Cannot send to the provider; please update your e-mail address and/or telephone number".
The error is triggered because key user does not maintain his/her workplace contact information in personnel administration work center.
- Go to Personnel Administration Work Center.
- Select Employees View.
- Search the name of key user.
- Click Action and then Change workplace contact data.
- Maintain your phone/mobile phone and your email address.
- Click Save and Close.
- Then key user can send incident to provider.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To