The Payment facet is missing in the Visit.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Select the Project and click on Edit Project Scope.
- Go to the Scoping section and expland Scoping Element :Industry Solution->Consumer Product Extended ,here you can see Payment option is check/scope.
- Go to the Visits work center.
- Go the Visits view and open any random visit.
You can see the Payment facet is missing ,even when checked via personalization.
The payment related facet is call/named as Collections in the Visit.
You need to ensure the Collection facet is made visible under the Visit, once Payment is scope in the Business Configuration.
KBA , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To