- Email Notifications from Data Management or Purging activities are not received.
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- When the Purge Requestor tries to purge an inactive user in the system, the purge looks to complete successfully, but no notification is sent to the purge approvers from the system.
- This issue can be caused if any of the users with Purge Approval permissions in the system have the keyword "admin" contained within their email address. eg. sfAdmin@successfactors.com
- The mail server will drop the mail and this will not be triggered to send from the system.
- Resolution is to alter the email address of the Purge Approver so that it does not contain the "admin" keyword in the email address.
Purge Request Approve email admin notification Data Management trigger mail not sending delivered Permanent receive , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT-NOT , Email Notifications , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Problem