You replicate employees to Hybris Cloud for Customer from an external source for example SOAP UI.
You receive the following error:
'Exception: Error in message header mapping; agent class is CL_EMPLOYEE_REPL_IPA'
You use the communication arrangement: 'EMPLOYEE REPLICATION FROM EXTERNAL SYSTEM'.
Reproducing the Issue
- In Cloud for Customer (C4C) create the communication arrangement 'EMPLOYEE REPLICATION FROM EXTERNAL SYSTEM'.
- Download the WSDL (Web Service Description Language) for the inbound service in the communication arrangement.
- Create a sample payload using the template information contained in the WSDL.
- Send this payload to C4C.
- In C4C open the Administrator work center.
- Open the Web Service Message Monitor view.
- Locate the failed web service which has just been received, which uses the EmployeeReplicationIn interface.
- Observe the error message for this web service request.
This communication arrangement does not support the EmployeeReplicationIn when sent from an external source such as SOAP UI.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to Communication Arrangements view.
- Create a new communication arrangement of type Employee Replication from SAP Business Suite.
- Fill the appropriate details for the communication arrangement.
- Download the inbound WSDL.
- Create a new employee replication request from the WSDL template *.
- Send the request to C4C.
- Observe the employee in the Data Integration work center inside the Complete Employee Master Data Replication view.
* Note for the payload which you send to C4C, please, use the following values in the message header:
<SenderBusinessSystemID>NAME OF YOUR COMMUNICATION SYSTEM ATTACHED USED BY COMMUNICATION ARRANGEMENT</SenderBusinessSystemID>
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To