You created a CSV file for your EC Sales List but you are unable to upload the file into your external German ELSTER programm which is used for tax declarations.
Reproducing the Issue
When uploading the CSV file the ELSTER programm shows an error that the CSV file format is obsolete.
On www.elsteronline.de you can access a section called Change History of Import Function which gives you an overview of all current CSV and Excel versions. The error can occur because of several issues and the file can be checked with a tool provided by ELSTER.
- Go to https://www.elsteronline.de/hilfe/bop/private/leitfaden/zm_import.html#c751
- Use this guide to check what data causes the error in your file.
- Use this Excel Sheet https://www.elster.de/download/ZM-Excel-Sheet.xls for your testing.
- Import the CSV file created from SAP Business ByDesign by using the CSV Import button.
- Check the consistency of your file using the Check Data button.
- Check erroneous data in import notification section.
- Correct the erroneous data and start file upload with corrected file into ELSTER.
KBA , SRD-FIN-ACR , Receivables , How To