How Can I request Engineering to purge user from the Database
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
The steps to be executed for these requests are:
Step 1: Customer / Consultant
- Customer / Consultant. Terminate the user
- Download UDF “Admin Center --> Employee Export” and verify that Terminate user has been set to inactive
- Customer / Consultant: Purge the user with Data Retention Management tool. Please check in Admin Center --> Maintenance Monitor --> Approved Requests, if the user really has been purged. It is not enough to check that the purge request has status "Completed", but you have to click on "view history" and download the COMPLETE REPORT. Here you can see if the user has been purged, has been excluded from purge or if the purge failed.
- Customer / Consultant: If the purge was successful, SuccessFactors Team will engage with Engineering Team for Platform project, Component "Purge Script" and let us know the user id and username and that the user already has been purged with DRM “Data Retention Management tool.”.
Step 2: SuccessFactors Team
- SuccessFactors Team: The platform team will run a script to delete the user completely from database
Step 3: Customer / Consultant
- CUSTOMER: After platform script has been executed the customer can import the user with the new user id completely new with all his data.
Purge the user, Data Retention Management, Purge , KBA , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-PER , Person Information , LOD-SF-PLT-DRM , Data Retention Management , Problem