Activity in signature step getting reassigned to different user because hiring manager is set as employee in Security
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
Activity is getting re-assigned from actual hiring manager and is routed to another hiring manager
For Live Customer(s)
Kindly confirm and do the following steps:
- Navigate to SAP SuccessFactors HCM > Onboarding > Security > Users
- Find the affected Hiring Manager and click edit button to show user properties
- Validate if 'Employee' checkbox is marked
If marked, the system assumes user as an employee and will reassign activity to another Hiring Manager (automatically).
Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident to help confirm your concern as there might be a logic in the back-end.
For Implementation Partner(s) and Consultant(s)
Aside from the step aforementioned, kindly check the back-end if there is an assigned option step for the user.
For SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support
Please use the instruction manual on how to proceed, in the internal note
Help the Knowledge Base Community
- Any feedback with this KBA? Please rate this article 1 star is the lowest and 5 is the highest, you may also add constructive feedback to help improve our KBAs.
- Have a concern with this KBA or found dead links? Please reach out to SAP SuccessFactors Cloud Product Support in SAP One Support Launchpad via SAP Expert Chat or Support Incident and we are ready to assist you. Kindly provide the following information.
- KBA Article being reported
- The concern with the KBA
SAP SuccessFactors, Onboarding, OBD, ONB, LOD-SF-OBD, Hiring Manager, Activity, Permission, Process, Configuration, problem, difficulty, trouble, worry, complication, difficult situation; snag, hitch, drawback, stumbling block, obstacle, hurdle, hiccup, setback, catch; predicament, plight; misfortune, mishap, misadventure; a dilemma, quandary; information, details, particulars, facts, figures, statistics, data; knowledge, intelligence, instruction, advice, guidance, direction, counsel, enlightenment, news, word, hot tip, solution, answer, result, resolution, way out, fix, panacea; key, formula, explanation, interpretation , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem