The system is not picking up the price from the price lists when adding products that are maintained in the product list in a sales order.
The system should pick up the price maintained in price list after adding the products from the product list in the sales order, but is not.
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Sales workcenter
2. Go to the Sales Order view
3. Open a Sales Order ABC (ABC is a Standard Type Sales Order with a Product XYZ that has a valid price list maintained)
4. Go to the Products facet.
=>The values under the columns Price/Net Price and Net Value are blank
The document type for the Sales Order ABC has Maintenance mode as "internal/external".
Prices for such orders can come only from an external system, for example from ERP.
If the prices are to be pulled from the price list, then the sales order should be created with the document type having Maintenance mode as "internal only".
1. Go to Business Configuration
2. Go to Implementation Projects view
3. Go to Fine Tune and search for 'Sales Orders' fine tune avtivity
4. Open it and click on the hyperlink 'Maintain Document Type'
=> You can see for the document type as the 'Standard Order', you have maintained the maintenance mode as "Internal & External".
=>This needs to be 'Internal' only if the price needs to fetch from the Price List master data.
KBA , price , net price , sales order , sales quote , LOD-CRM-ACT-VST , Visit Planning , How To