You have noticed that no one form template is available in the system for Service Work Ticket (code C37) and Service Request (Code C31).
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Application and User Management.
- Select Form Template Maintenance.
- Click in Advanced Search and in Template Group field, select Service Work Ticket (Code C37) or Service Request (Code C31).
- Then click over OK.
- No form template will be found.
In Business Configurartion, you have selected a country for which there are not standard delivered form templates for Service Request/ Tickets there are no country-specific form template variants. Hence it is required to also scope country US - because the master form template is in United States/ English.
Please to scope US in addition to currently country in your system, following the steps below:
Go to Business Configuration
- Select Implementation Project
- Click in Edit Project Scope
- For Country, add US for your tenant.
Now the standards form templates should be available for you.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To