You noticed the existence of a credit card file with status Import Completed with Errors due to the error message: 'Merchant category code XXX does not exist yet. Add it on the Available Merchant Category Codes screen'.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Travel Admin Work Center
- Go to Credit Cards > Feed Monitoring View
- Search for the File Name ABC with Status Import Completed with Errors
- Select the row of the file ABC and under Details section notice the error message:
'Merchant category code XXX does not exist yet. Add it on the Available Merchant Category Codes screen'
The reason for the error message is that Merchant Category Code XXX has not been added to your system yet, in fine tuning activity Merchant Category Codes.
You should add Merchant Category Code XXX to the system via fine tuning activity Merchant Category Codes, as follows:
- Go to Business Configuration Work Center
- Go to Implementation Projects View
- Select the Project
- Click Open Activity List button
- Go to Fine-Tune tab
- Show All Activities
- Search and open Merchant Category Codes activity
- Click Manage Merchant Category Codes
- Click Add Row and maintain Code XXX with a Description
- Save your changes
After concluding the steps above, go back to the Credit Card transaction and click Retry button.
System should be able to import the file successfully now.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To