When deleting multiple Lead ID's with the status Converted and Open, the system does not trigger an Error Message to notify you that that the deletion of Converted Leads is not allowed.
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Sales work centre.
- Select the Leads view.
- Select multiple Lead ID's with status Converted and Open.
- Navigate to the Actions Wheel.
- Select Initiate Delete.
- A pop up will appear on the screen Do you want to delete the selected record?
- Select the Delete button.
- No Leads are deleted.
The system does not allow the deletion of Leads with the status Converted.
Currently there is no Warning or Error Message triggerd to notify you that this action is not allowed and the deletion has not been successful.
This has been added to the backlog for a future release and is planned to be released with the 1711 upgrade.
Please note that there is a possibility of deleting Converted Leads via Migration.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , How To