- Different employee profile results from search options
- When using Search for actions or people at the top of the page to find an employee:
- The employee profile returned is different than the one returned when searching via My Employee Profile:
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Profile
- In this scenario, there was an old Temporary Global Assignment which was thought to be Inactive, but was really Active.
- This was the result of choosing to Delete the Global Assignment instead of Ending it.
- This action changed the status to Disgarded, which is still an Active status.
- Once the Global Assignment was Ended instead of Deleted, the status was set to Terminated, which is an Inactive status.
- As the Global Assignment was set to Inactive, both search options began returning the same Active employee profile.
NOTE: Once a Global Assignment is set to an Inactive status (Terminated) it can be purged from the system, if desired, via Data Management > Create New Purge Rule
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , EP , search results don't match , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-EMP , Employment Information , Problem