The variant we want to use during mapping is appearing in the dropdown but cannot be selected.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SucessFactors Onboarding
SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to your instance.
- Navigate to Admin Center
- Search for Field Mapping tool.
- Select Field Mapping tool for Onboarding/Offboarding EC integration
- Select a field you are trying to map then try to choose a variant from the dropdown but you are unable to select.
- The picklist value for the variant you are trying to choose has a status equals to deleted.
- To fix this issue, set variant status to active then save.
- Then re-import the updated picklist file.
NOTE: This action can be done with any picklist value except for address type picklist
Additional Steps on how to download, edit and re-import/upload the file.
- Logon to your instance.
- Go to Admin Center
- Select Picklist Management
- Export all picklists
- Then open the picklist file you exported/downloaded.
- Find the picklist and edit the value then save the file as a CSV on your computer (Must be in CSV format)
- To re-import > Go to Admin Center > Search for Picklist Management
- Select Import Picklists > Select No for new option
- Choose the newly updated file then click submit button.
- Try to select the variant from the dropdown it will now be selectable.
Field Mapping Tool, ONB-EC Integration, Variant , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem