The Status field for a Lead does not list an Internal Status as Declined.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Leads view.
- Open the Lead ABC(where ABC is the Lead ID).
- Click on the Edit button and go to the header of Lead ABC .
- Select the drop-down option of field Status, where the current status is Open.
You will see the status LMN(where LMN is the Status Description, which refers to the Internal Status for Declined) is missing .
The Internal status Accepted or Declined is visible as a next status only when the current status of the Lead is Qualified. For the Lead ABC, the current status is not Qualified, but is Open .
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Go to the Implementation Projects view.
- Select the current Project and click on Open Activity List.
- Search and open the Fine-Tune activity name Leads.
- Click on hyperlink Maintain Status.
You can see the Description LMN is for the Internal Status as Declined, hence not visible in the Lead's drop-down option for the Open lead ABC. You need to have/update the Internal Status accordingly.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To