When we change the record configuration sequence order for a record, such as Item or User, we still find the record screen is not changed as per the record configuration setup.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
- Navigate to System Admin > Configuration > Record Configuration >
- Change the sequence (ordering) under the record tab >
- Navigate to Item screen to check the Item record >
- Ordering is not same as the record configuration setup >
- The cause for this is that the admin who is trying to modify this in Record Configuration, would have at some point changed the ordering in a particular record under the "Personalize" section.
- Once an admin makes changes in the Personalize section, then if that admin tries to modify this in the Record configuration, those changes will not apply for that admin and the admin will continue to see the ordering of the fields based on his personalized view.
- The personalizations override the Record Configuration settings.
- Where the personalize section is in a record:
This is working as expected as per our product management team.
Click "Restore Defaults" in Personalized section of the record to restore the record to what it is set to under Record Configuration:
record, configuration, order, field, sort, column, user, item , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , Learning Management System , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Problem