You are using the report Confirmation Journal and the production confirmation ABC for production order XXX is missing in the report.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Business Analytics work center
- Select Design Reports view
- Search for Confirmation Journal
- Open the Confirmation Journal report
- Fill the Reference Document ID as XXX
- Select Go
See the Production Confirmation ABC is missing
The report Confirmation Journal only displays documents which have any impact on inventory. If the Production Confirmation ABC has only scrapped quantity, it does not appear on this report.
In this case, the system is working as expected. As a workaround, you can:
- Fill the Confirmed Quantity with a negative quantity in the Production Confirmation. Doing this, there will be an inventory impact and the Confirmation will appear on report Confirmation Journal.
- Use the report Yield And Scrap. It will show the Scrapped Quantity on confirmation ABC.
KBA , AP-LEC , Logistics Execution Control , How To