You are processing an Internal Stock Transfer, the Outbound Delivery was completely executed and the merchandise is now in transit.
However, the created Stock Transfer Delivery Notification is not displayed in the work center Inbound Logistics, regardless of whether you set it as Received or Advised, and therefore you cannot post the Goods Receipt.
SAP Busines ByDesign.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Inbound Logistics.
- View Inbound Delivery Notifications.
- Search for the relevant Inbound Delivery Notification XYZ (XYZ represents the document ID).
- Document ID XYZ is not displayed.
The Site is a Third-Party Logistic Site (3PL). When the Fulfillment Center is a 3PL Provider, the Stock Transfer Delivery Notification is not displayed in work center Inbound Logistics.
- Check the Business Partner - You can see it is a Warehouse Provider.
- Navigate to work center Third-Party Logistics.
- Go to the view Inbound Delivery Notifications.
- Find the relevant Inbound Delivery Notification XYZ.
- The Document ID XYZ is displayed here.
Inbound Delivery Notification, Third-Party Logistics, Stock Transfer Delivery Notification, 3PL. , KBA , stock transfer order , inbound delivery notification , third-party logistics , stock transfer delivery notification , 3pl , AP-SLP , Site Logistics Processing , How To