Some e-mails were triggered on your LMS environment and desire to delete these e-mails (prevent their delivery).
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - Notifications
On the LMS Administration side, navigate to System Admin > Tools > Manage Unsent Emails.
You will notice a 'Delete Unsent Emails' button. By clicking on it, you will remove all e-mails that are pending their delivery (e-mails that are on the PA_MAIL table). Please review below a screenshot that illustrate this.
In addition, please notice the following details:
- This removal does not include e-mails that are not triggered by LMS yet. It includes only e-mails that are already pending the delivery (emails generated by LMS but not yet delivered to the SMTP server).
- You cannot choose which emails to delete. The option is to delete them all.
- Unsent emails that are deleted will never be sent to the email recipient(s) and are permanently removed from the system. No option to recover.
- Only Admins with “Manage Unsent Emails” workflow can view the count and date range for unsent email and can delete unsent email.
- Delete Unsent Email button is available when at least 1 email exists. Otherwise, the button will be grayed out.
Clear PA_MAIL table, Queued emails, Purge emails, Delete notifications , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-NOT , Notifications , How To