You have added Save Query or Organize Queries button in the OWL Advanced List Pane, but these buttons are not visible in the UI.
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to frontend UI.
- Navigate to the screen.
- Click on Advanced Search icon.
- You will see that the query buttons are missing.
To make Save Query button work, a stable anchor for the Default Set in the DefaultSet Mapping of the Advanced List Pane has to be added.
The steps you need to perform to add the anchor for the custom screen are:
- Open UI designer.
- Navigate to the respective screen.
- Select the Advanced List Pane - Object WorkList.
- Configure the DefaultSetMapping.
- Add an Anchor.
- Save and Activate the OWL.
After the anchor creation for the default set you have to add a stable anchor to the query in the Controller tab.
KBA , LOD-CRM , Cloud for Customer , How To