You would like to receive and send MP4 files to/from the system, but the messages fail due to the fact that the MIME Type is not allowed.
As per default, the MIME Type for MP4 is not allowed, but you can add it by doing the steps below:
- Go to Business Configuration work center;
- Go to Implementation Projects view;
- Click on Open Activity List;
- Go to the Fine-Tune tab;
- Open Acitivity: Allowed MIME Types for Document Upload;
- Go to MIME Type Code 10096: MPEG Video Clip;
- Click on Add Row on the File Extension section;
- You need to add the File Extension Code starting with Z;
- Set File Extension as mp4;
- Click on Save and Close.
KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , How To