Your requirement is to configure the system to allow the automatic creation of Time Accounts with the required Accrual Rules.
For the activity Time Accounts - Japan, you have local requirement for Japan as per law regarding Annual Paid Leave.
The summary rule is like below:
Years of service : 0.5 1.5 2.5 3.5 4.5 5.5 6.5
Annual paid leave : 10 11 12 14 16 18 20
Two years rule is limitation of Annual Paid leave. Annual paid leave must be Set to Zero after 2 years.
2016/1/1 join a Company
2016/7/1 get 10 days of Annual Paid Leave
2017/7/1 get 11 days of Annual Paid Leave
2018/7/1 lose 10 days of Annual Paid Leave which was obtained on 2016/7/1
2018/7/1 get 12 days of Annual Paid Leave
The automatic creation of Time Accounts with the required Accrual Rules cannot be performed by the system.
You would have to modify the Bookable Dates for the Time Account instances in the Time File of the Employees. This would be done in conjunction with Manual Adjustments, that will handle the Accrual Quantities.
You may refer to the below steps in your system:
1. Create a Time Account Type in Business Configuration workcenter, with the Recurrence Type as Calendar Year. The Bookable From field would be Start of time account, and Bookable To can be End of time account.
2. Set the Period End Processing Rule to Set to Zero.
In addition, the Vacation Time Type has to be modified in Business Configuration workcenter to specify the new Time Account to which Postings will be made (as Deductions).
3. In the Time File, assign the Time Account Type in the Employee's Time Profile, and Save.
4. In the Time Account Balances tab of the Time File, select the Time Account instance that is created for this Time Account. In the sub-tab below, in the Basic Data tab, change the dates that are shown to match the required dates that are particular to the Employee – based on the date that is 6 months after their Hire date.
5. Create a Manual Adjustment under the Adjustments tab of the Time Account.
The Posting On date of the Manual Adjustment must be the same as that as the date of the Time Account itself, as shown in the previous screenshot. The Quantity would be based on the Seniority Rules as specified.
When the configuration of the Time Account Type is done in this way, the change of the Time Account instance dates as well as the Quantity can be done once a year for all the Employees, for the newly created Time Account instances.
In this way, you can cover the legal aspects of the particular Time Account Type.
KBA , AP-RC-BCT , Business Config. Tools (SAP Business ByDesign , How To