When you try to Confirm a Warehouse Task you encounter a dump.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Outbound Logistics workcenter and Task Control view.
- Selelct All Warehouse Tasks by Selection and Find Task PQR and Confirm.
Verify the dump details either in Incight or in backend using Tcode ST22.
If you notice below messages in Application Info then the issue occured as the Logistics Area XYZ associated with the Warehouse Task PQR was obsolete.
1 CX_SY_NO_HANDLER, Program:CL_LEX_SDD_VALID_ABSTR_MANAGERCP, Include:CL_LEX_SDD_VALID_ABSTR_MANAGERCM00A, Position:1
2 Info: An exception with the type CX_CBODAC_FAILED_KEYS occurred, but was neither handled locally, nor declared in a RAISING clause
3 CX_CBODAC_FAILED_KEYS, Program:CL_LEX_SDD_INV_GET_ROOT_BY_LOACP, Include:CL_LEX_SDD_INV_GET_ROOT_BY_LOACM001, Position:62
4 Info: there are keys which couldn't be retrieved
Follow the below steps to change the status of the Logistics Area-
- Go to Supply Chain Design Master Data Workcenter and Locations View
- Select the relevant Site and Edit Layout.
- Find the Logistics Area XYZ and Change Status to Activate.
After the above step you should be able to Confirm the Warehouse Task PQR without any issues.
KBA , LOD-CRM-EMP , Employee , Product Enhancement