- After b1705 release, during the New Hire process > Home Address > the Show Alternate Language link is visible. It was never there before.
- There are no Alternate Language HRIS fields configured in the Data Model, CSF Data Model, or Manage Business Configuration
- When adding a new employee and providing address information the following message is seen:
Warning! Looks like you're updating the Country field. Please update the Alternate Languages fields, too, so we can tie it to your new country selection. Existing language information is deleted.
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
The issue has been identified and logged under JIRA ECT-71935.
- This issue is scheduled to be addressed in release b1711; however, this is on a best endeavour basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release.
- The targeted release may change without prior notification.
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , new hire wizard , address , alternate language , ECT 75498 , ECT 71935 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , Bug Filed