Need Key to Finalize Form button in PM form.
- Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
1. Open PM form to provide feedback.
2. Button displays "Finalize Form"
To change the name of the Finalize Form button this has to be done through provisioning. (If you are working with a partner they will have access.)
1. Go to Import/Update/Export LanguagePacks
2. Check boxes of the language packs to be changed (e.g. en_US; de_CH).
3. At bottom of the entire list is "For Checked Items Above:" and a dropdown box. Choose Download.
4. Export the .CSV file.
5. Open in Microsoft Office Excel
6. The Key name is PERFORMANCE_ROUTEMAP_FINALIZE_FORM. Rename button in Language column (e.g. en_US or de_CH).
7. Save the CSV file.
8. Upload the file in Provisioning>> Import/Update/Export LanguagePacks >> and select the boxes for the language pack importing (e.g. en_US or de_CH).
The renamed changes that were made in language packs will also apply to previous PM forms.
KBA , configuration , key name , LOD-SF-PM , Performance Management , Problem