- In some database tables, for example pa_cbt_stud_cpnt_mod, there is a column TOTAL_TIME
- The LMS does not perform any calculations on Time Spent, this is the incremented time sent to the LMS from the content in cmi.core.session_time (see KBA 2337470)
- This KBA covers how the database stores the time value and how to calculate what 78080 from the above screenshot consists of in terms of HH:MM:SS
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS) - All Supported Versions
- The final three digits are milliseconds, and the digits preceding are seconds.
- Therefore in this case 78080 is 78 seconds or 1min 18 seconds. Running the Online Item Status (CSV) report, as MS Excel uses this column displays the time in the HH:MM:SS format
SF SuccessFactors LMS Learning TOTAL_TIME, milliseconds, seconds, HH:MM:SS pa_cbt_stud_cpnt , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , LOD-SF-LMS-PRD , Plateau Report Designer , LOD-SF-LMS-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-LMS-DB , DB Data & Services , How To