For the Registered Product with expired warranty, the warranty details missing in the Ticket overview.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Click on the New Ticket ,maintain all mandatory details with Product as PQR and Serial ID as LMN which is for the Registered Product/InstallationPoint ABC.
- Save and Open the newly created Ticket XYZ (where XYZ is Ticket Id).
- You can see in the Overview facet of Ticket XYZ under the Product section the value for Warranty , Warranty-To and Warranty-From are missing.
- Now click and open the Installation Point ABC (which is Registered Product) .
In the Overview of Registered Product ABC , you can see the Warranty of Registered Product is already expired.
If the Warranty of Registered Product is expired then in the Ticket Warranty details i.e. Warranty ,Warranty-To and Warranty-From values will not be shown .
Note:There is a warning message shown about Warranty Expired in UI, when such an Registered Product is added to the Ticket.
This is an expected system behavior.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To