How to default pay component during new hire?
For example, we have a recurring pay component "Base Salary". We want to add this pay component with value 10 INR and frequency MON for every new hire by default.
Employee Central: New Hire
Employee Central: Business Rule
Employee Central: Compensation Information
- Create a business rule with base object "Compensation Information".
- Add a parameter "Employee Information". Please note that the Code (context) of this parameter is "HireActionBean".
- A sample rule looks like the following:
- Add the business rule in Admin Center -> Manage Business Configuration UI -> Compensation Information as an onSave rule with base object Employee Information.
- Add a new user with event reason that is used in the business rule. In our example, it is HIRNEW.
- A Compensation Information record is added by default when the new hire is completed.
automatic compensation , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , New Hire/Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , LOD-SF-EC-CMP , Comp Info,Recurring & Non Recurring , LOD-SF-EC-RUL , Business Rules & Event Derivation , How To