You would like to translate standard report, view, key figure or data source names via language adaptation tool but you will not find them under report texts.
Reproducing the Issue
Steps to reproduce:
1. Goto Administrator Work Center
2. Select Language Adaptation>New
3. Fill the details Source and Target Language along with name and ID
4. Click Save and Open
5. Click on Edit
6. Select Get Analytical Repprt Texts (if you wish to translate report texts like views, selections, key figures, extension fields etc)
7. Click on Collect text
8. navigate to Report Texts tab after collection of texts
You will not find the names of standard reports, views, selections, characteristics or key figures in Source text to maintain translation.
The standard objects cannot be translated by end users or key users. They will be translated by default in the backend by SAP.
Currently, this is the system designed behavior. You can only translate customized objects which are created by the key users.
KBA , AP-PMM , Production Model Management , Product Enhancement