- OData products that are exposed under the beta category will be accessed from the following example URI model:
- Unlike ‘public’ and ‘restricted’ entities/functions/complexTypes, beta cases can only be accessed by customers who have been provisioned to access the category. For customers who have access, beta category will be available on the API servers from all datacenters, including Preview environments and Production.
- Entities/functions/complexTypes from the beta category will not be cached in metadata, so performance will not be at the same level as the public category.
SuccessFactors HCM Core
- OData API under BETA Category will not be designed to offer refresh from a UI button in Admin Center, like the standard 'public' category.
- Refreshing of the metadata will only be accomplished by the function Import accessed at its category level by making an OData Call with below suffix:
Refresh BETA ODATA API , KBA , LOD-SF-INT-API , SF API & Adhoc API Framework , LOD-SF-INT , SF Integrations - EC Payroll, Boomi/ HCI, API , How To
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Core 1705