LMS Quiz answers are automatically randomized, although the quiz creator has not selected the option for Randomize.
SAP SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
- Create Quiz. Admin > Content > Quizzes > Add New.
- Create a question with multiple answers.
- Do not click / select the option 'Randomize.'
- Click Save
- Click Preview
- Notice your answers are in a different order than your original intended design.
This was a defect identified in the b1705 release.
This was resolved as of patch 8 on b1705.
You can verify what patch you are by:
- Go to System Admin
- Clicking on the Environment tab
- You'll see the latest patch
- You will see b1705.X where X indicates the patch number.
Learning Management System, Quiz, Quizzes, Random, randomize, randomized, answer, answers, quizes, , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-CNT , Content , LOD-SF-LMS , SuccessFactors Learning , Bug Filed