You try to change the site ID for a resource, but receive an error message :" Resource used by REPM production segment."
SAP Business Bydesign All versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Supply Chain Design Master Data Work Center.
- Select the Resource View.
- Search the relevant resource and click Edit.
- Change site ID to a new one.
- Then you receive an error message: "Resource used by REPM production segment".
Once the resource is being used in any of the production model and the production model is released for execution , then it will not be possible to change the site ID in the “Resource” because this particular resource becomes dedicated to that site ID.
It is standard system behavior.
KBA , AP-PMM , Production Model Management , How To