- Search for actions/people not visible on mobile platform.
- Search works and returns search values(autosuggestion) but while entering in text we do not see these values.
- BizX Platform
- SuccessFactors Mobile
Reproducing the Issue
- Log into instance using SuccessFactors Mobile App
- Select Search Loop Icon
- Type and letter/number
- Note that even tho name/action is spelled correctly and you will see the result so it works, the text inputted is just not visible.
- Before opening a support ticket, please check the following theme options
- The main theme cause is where the default text theme value is (#FFFFFF)-White
- On a White background it will appear invisible
- This is quite common with new mobile customers
- Log into BizX
- Go to Admin Center>Mobile
- Go to enable mobile features
- At the top you will see an option called theming, To the right there is an edit icon(see below)
- Click on the wheel
- You will see the option for a background color and a Font Color.
- Be sure that they you contrasting values so that you do not have a White on White or even similar colors. See Below as an example
- "Mobile Theme"
- "Text invisible"
- "Search not visible"
- "People Search"
- "People Search not visible"
- "Action Search"
- "Action Search Not Visible"
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1702 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1705 ; SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite 1708