You find there is a notification: Approved Purchase Order ABC Changed in your Manage my Area work center >> Approvals view.
But you find nowhere to approve this notification and don't know how to complete it.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage my Area work center
- Approvals view
- You can find the open task: Approved Purchase Order ABC Changed
You can find nowhere to approve it.
This notification is only to inform you that changes has been done to purchase order ABC.
You can find nowhere to approve it because no approval is required here.
If you want to complete Purchase Order Changes notification, you have to follow these steps:
- Go to Managing my Area work center
- Approvals view
- Search and find your notification: Approved Purchase Order ABC Changed
- Select your notification
- Click Actions
- Click Acknowledge
You can acknowledge multiple notifications simultaneously by selecting the lines in the table and choosing "Acknowledge" from the "Actions" menu.
Then the task will be completed and disappear from the list.
In addition, if you do not want to receive any more messages of changes, and you are able to fine tune this configuration. You can follow these steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center
- Implementation Projects view
- Click Open Activity List
- Search and find: Business Task Management for Purchase Request and Order
- Open it and extend the list of Process: Purchase Order
- Uncheck the box with the notifications for Approved Purchase Order <PurchaseOrderID> Changed
- Save and Close
Then you will not receive any change notifications of approved purchase order.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To