In Q2 2017 LMS Release, Engineering team has implemented UI enhancements for admins include Scheduled Offering ID and End Date added to the list of Scheduled Offerings in the Item Snapshot and the User Snapshot. Reference Enhancement is LRN-16924
After this change, in Item snapshot (Item details page from Admin side) Related section for scheduled offerings, Scheduled Offerings are getting sorted by ID.
Before B1708 release, Scheduled offering were sorted by Start Date.
Customer would prefer the default sort be by Start Date .
SuccessFactors Learning Management System - LMS
Reproducing the Issue
- Login into LMS as Admin
- Go to Learning -> Items -> Items and search for any ILT item in the system.
- Click on Item id to go to Item details page.
- In Related section, click on Scheduled offering.
- If the item has more than one scheduled offerings created, admin can see default sorting order has been changes to scheduled offering id.
UI Enhancement for Item Snapshot has changed the default sorting order from start date to scheduled offering id.
The issue has been reporting to Engineering team and it has been tentatively targeted to be fixed in upcoming release. Reference defect #LRN-18831
We have workaround available for this issue. Please use below steps to change configurations in your LMS environment to resolve the issue.
- Login as Admin in LMS
- Go to System Admin -> Configuration -> Module Tab
- Search for "AdvanceComponent" and click on edit link
- You can find below configurations in the file.
- If we update configurations only for scheduled offering id and start date, the sorting order will be changed and scheduled offerings will get sorted with Start Date.
The configuration for which contains order value as zero ("0"), the sorting will be done as per the column value. You can change these configurations according to your requirement.
Item, Scheduled offering, sort, Item snapshot, LRN-16924, Q2 2017 defect, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , LOD-SF-LMS-ADM , Admin Tools , Bug Filed