How to allow employees to only view their time records and balances?
Because the employee's leave record is recorded by import into the system, without the need to apply for leave in the system UI.
SuccessFactors - Employee Central Time Off
- Please make sure that the employees are getting access to "Employee Views" and "Manage Time Off" RBP from only Employee Self Service permisison role.
- What is Employee Self Service Role?
Permission role where all the employees are Granted, with target population as Self.
2. Now edit the Employee Self Service role as below:
- Go to ESS permission role-> Click on Permissions -> Navigate to "Manage Time Off"-> Check "Time Account" under it select "Others" -> now select only "View".
- Navigate now to "Employee Views" category-> Uncheck "Time off" view-> Make sure "Manage Time off" view is checked.
NOTE: If you are finding two Time off options in this section, then please follow the KBA 2576045 - Not Able To Restrict Employees From Applying Leave
- Save the changes.
3. Proxy as the test employee. Go to Profile-> navigate to Time off block and you can only view the time account balances.
4. "Go to Time Off" Link is now missing, hence disabling users to apply leave via system for themselves.
Time off Go to Time off View only , KBA , restricting applying leave from ui , employee only view time off balance , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time-Off , How To