- Activity failed in CPM when a user is made inactive
- In CPM, when creating and saving a new activity or achievement, the below error is shown:
OData Service Achievement Failed, Error Status: error, errorThrown: Bad Request User null does not exist
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Continuous Performance Management
Reproducing the Issue
- User navigates to CPM from the home drop down
- Tries creating an Achievement / Activity and doing a "Save"
- Below Error is thrown depending upon the data being saved:
The user to whom being proxied has been made inactive.
The only workaround is to make the user active in the system.
SF, Success Factors, CPM , KBA , LOD-SF-CPM-ADM , Admin Center, RBP. Permissions and Settings , Problem