- How can I create the perfect support incident to avoid going back and forth with SAP Product Support and add missing information.
- How can I expedite incident / problem resolution?
- SAP Analytics Cloud
1. Generic Information
- What: Story, model, process and user reproduced the problem, issue or behavior?
- Time: When you experience the problem. Do you have any traces or error in the System > Monitor > Traces? Please add it to the incident.
- Credentials: This is why we have a secure area in the support portal. You can add credentials for the user and datasources if required. More information is provided in article 1773689.
- URL used: You may have multiple tenants but we do not know the exact one you are using.
2. Contact Details
- Time Zone: If you would like to speak to an engineer who works in your same Time Zone. You should never open incidents with another person's credentials. We may try to call you when it is midnight for you.
- Phone: We cannot get in touch with you if your details are outdated. Easy to fix if you follow the article 1271545.
- Attachments have size and extension limits.
- Verify that attachment is listed after the wheel has finished spinning.
4. Technical Information
- Confirm: Only product errors / issues are reported (See 83020) and the correct incident priority is set (See 67739).
- Describe in detail what is the behavior of the System. Describe in few sentences what is happening.
- Example: I log in using user firstname.lastname@example.org, go to menu Browse > Stories > Open Public story "Monthly Summary", open the story and select filter Month: Pick June, there is an error "abc xyz"
- You can give steps to reproduce in a similar way:
- Logon with user email@example.com
- Go to menu Browse > Stories
- Open "Monthly Summary" and go to the second tab
- In the chart "Monthly payments", click the second bar and filter on ...
5. Troubleshooting Already Performed
- Tested with a different user.
- Tested with a different model.
- Copy the story and simplify parts of it.
- Knowledge base articles, blogs, questions etc that you have already used to troubleshoot your issue:
- Search for SAP Analytics Cloud articles with the following Google or Bing search:
- Note: Add relevant text or errors to the search field to narrow down the number of results presented.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- Help resources
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To