- How can I create an optimal support incident to avoid delays with SAP Product Support?
- How can I expedite incident and/or problem resolution?
- What type of issues (errors, incorrect/missing documentation, operations requests) should I send to SAP Support? See 2706322 - What is Support / What is Consulting.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
1. Generic Information
- What: Story, model, process, workflow and user reproduced the error, problem, issue or behavior?
- Time: When you experienced the problem. Do you have any traces or errors in the System > Monitor > Traces?
Please add it to the incident in the incident text. This helps our machine learning algorithms, see AI and Machine Learning Drive Automation in Product Support.
- User credentials: Create a support user by following the instructions at Get More Help and SAP Support (under the Create a Support User section).
Or you can add credentials for an existing user and other datasources in the secure area if required. More information is provided in article 1773689.
- URL used: You may have multiple systems (test, production) but we do not know the exact one you are using.
- Which of your systems or products is affected? Choose the correct system ID to receive the correct service level agreement (SLA):
- Product: CP NEO CLOUD RUNTIME (old) / SAP ANALYTICS CLOUD (new)
- Installation: SAP CLOUD PLATFORM (old) / SAP ANALYTICS CLOUD (new)
Note: Customers may have the new or old product installation types depending on license purchase or renewal date.
- System/Product: Choose the correct system using the description as your guide.
- Component: Choose the correct component:
- LOD-ANA-BI for all Incidents for the Business Intelligence capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- LOD-ANA-BR for all Incidents for the Digital Boardroom capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- LOD-ANA-HUB for all issues relating to SAP Analytics Hub.
- LOD-ANA-PR for all issues relating to the Predictive Capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- LOD-ANA-PL for all issues relating to the Planning Capabilities of SAP Analytics Cloud.
2. Contact Details
- Time zone: If you would like to speak to an engineer who works in your same Time Zone. You should never open incidents with another person's credentials. We may try to call you when it is midnight for you.
- Phone: We cannot get in touch with you if your details are outdated. Easy to fix if you follow the article 1271545.
- Attachments have size and extension limits.
- Verify that the attachment is listed after the wheel has finished spinning.
4. Technical Information
- Confirm: Only product errors / issues are reported (See 83020) and the correct incident priority is set (See 67739).
- Describe in detail what is the behavior of the System. Describe in few sentences what is happening.
- Example: I log in using user firstname.lastname@example.org, go to menu Browse > Stories > Open Public story "Monthly Summary", open the story and select filter Month: Pick June, there is an error "abc xyz"
- You can give steps to reproduce in a similar way:
- Logon with user email@example.com
- Go to menu Browse > Stories
- Open "Monthly Summary" and go to the second tab
- In the chart "Monthly payments", click the second bar and filter on X.
- Especially in the case of an SAP BW Live Data Connection, see SAP Note 2541557 and run the SAP BW and SAP BW/4HANA Note Analyzer tool.
5. Troubleshooting Already Performed
- For story related errors/issues, follow the Common Chart Errors troubleshooting steps.
- Test with a different user.
- Test with a different model.
- Copy the story and simplify or remove parts of it. Leave only the table or chart widget that is causing an issue.
- Knowledge base articles, blogs, questions etc. that you have already used to troubleshoot:
- * Search for SAP Analytics Cloud articles using Google or Bing:
- Note: Add relevant text or error messages to the search field to narrow down the number of results presented.
- Open Chrome Developer tools and review any errors in the Network and Console tabs. Add these errors to the incident. See Open Chrome DevTools.
- See article 2280022 on how to collect an HTTP archive (HAR) file in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Have a question? Ask it here on the SAP Community. Or reply and share your knowledge!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
- SAP Analytics Cloud > Learning > Guided Playlists
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , How To