When attempting to change the time zone of an scheduled offering, the changes are saved. However, when going back to the scheduled offering record, the time zone changes back to the default Eastern Standard time zone.
SuccessFactors Learning Management System (LMS)
Reproducing the Issue
1. Create a Scheduled Offering.
2. Set the time zone for the scheduled offering, as well as other required details.
4. Open the Scheduled Offering again. You will see that the time zone you set is changed back to Eastern Time Zone.
In your preferences, the 'Always display Scheduled Offerings in this Time Zone' option is checked.
- When this is checked, you will always see the scheduled offering on the time zone indicated there.
- If no time zone is indicated there but the said option is checked, the system will always display the SO in EST time zone.
Uncheck the 'Always display Scheduled Offerings in this Time Zone' option in your preferences if you want to see the actual time zone set during the creation of scheduled offering courses. Please follow steps below.
- Log in as Admin.
- Click the 'Preferences' icon. (The gear icon)
- Deselect the 'Always display Scheduled Offerings in this Time Zone' option.
- System will require you to select 'Active Locale ID', 'Currency ID', and 'Time Zone ID' if not yet set up. Please populate these to be able to save changes.
Note: Even if you prefer to keep the option above checked, the timezone and time you set while creating/updating the scheduled offering will be followed. It will just automatically convert the time to whatever timezone preferred by each users.
Scheduled Offering, Time Zone, Learning, LMS , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-COR , LMS Core - Items, Catalog, Curricula , LOD-SF-LMS-ITE , LMS Items , Problem