- Users can't log in to SF Instance on Internet Explorer
- Users can log in on other browsers but not on Internet Explorer
- When replicating on support side it works even on Internet Explorer
- BizX Platform
Reproducing the Issue
- Log in to Instance using Internet Explorer, It will look successful but pages will not fully load
- It works as normal on other browsers
- Works on Support side but not on Customers Side
In b1705 release there was an upgrade done to jQuery which caused an incompatibility with IE rendering in Compatibility View/Mode.
Running on compatibility mode was never officially supported but it was working unofficially prior to b1705 release. (See Support documentation in relation to System Requirements)
- The list for sites to display in compatibility view does not contain the SuccessFactors domain
- The checkbox to show intranet sites in compatibility view is UNCHECKED
- Press F12 open "Emulation" tab and verify what the setting for "Document Mode" and ensure the exact or latest IE version available is ticked
- "Internet Explorer"
- "Can't Acess Instance"
- "Log in Issue"