- HRIS field third-name missing in reporting
- third-name cannot be selected when running an Adhoc or ORD report
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
Reproducing the Issue
- The third-name field is enabled in both Manage Business Configuration > personalInfo and the Data Model
- Correct role based permissions exist for user running reports
The issue has been identified and logged under JIRA ECT-75401
- This issue is scheduled to be addressed in release b1708; however, this is on a best endeavour basis and not a guarantee of delivery in this release.
- The targeted release may change without prior notification.
SuccessFactors , Success Factors , SF , Employee Central , EC , HRIS , adhoc , ORD , can't report third name data , field gone , ECT-75401 , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-REP , Reporting Data , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Bug Filed