- Applying ranking on any chart/graph on a specific dimension causes both axis to change
- SAP Lumira Desktop 1.31.6
- Microsoft Windows
Reproducing the Issue
- Create any type graph which has x and y axis.
The example below shows a heat chart with the following measures/dimensions assigned:
X Axis: Year
Y Axis: Customer
- Click on the ranking button and in the last drop down box select a dimension.
The example below selects customer
As seen below the x-axis has also been ranked
- This is behaviour by design
- Post the idea to have dimensions ranked independantly so that no all axis are manipulated at SAP ideas place:
Please note the same behaviour is observed in Lumira Discovery 2.0
Lumira Desktop Axis Ranking , KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
SAP Lumira, desktop edition 1.0