You have upgraded to Career Path v2 but the permissions displayed in Miscellaneous Permissions in RBP still display Legacy Career Path permissions
SAP SuccessFactors Career Development Planning
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to: Admin Center >
- Permission Roles >
- select role >
- edit permissions >
- Miscellaneous Permissions
Result: only Legacy Career Path permissions displaying.
The Career Path permissions in Miscellaneous Permissions in RBP are tied to which version of Job Profile Builder you have and not which Career Path version you have.
- Job Profile Builder v1 will display 'Legacy Career Path' permissions
- Job Profile Builder v2 will display 'Career Path' permissions
This is expected behavior.
If you have Career Path v2 & Job Profile Builder v1 and are seeing Legacy Career Path permission; this is expected behavior
If you have Career Path v2, have upgraded to Job Profile Builder v2 (JDM 2) and are still seeing the Legacy Career Path permission appearing in Miscellaneous Permissions in RBP, please reach out to Cloud Support for help.
Note on upgrading from Career Path V1 to V2:
- With JPB enabled, you will need to reach out to your partner for help with the upgrade. Migration of Career Paths from V1 to V2 and Migration of Families, Roles and Competencies will also need to be executed in Provisioning.
- For Test instances, Support can complete the upgrade as long as customer takes responsibility for any front end configuration (RBP, Families & Roles mapping).
Career Path, V1, V2, Career Development , KBA , LOD-SF-CDP , Career Development Planning , LOD-SF-EP-JPB , Job Profile Builder , Problem