When you change the Main Ticket status to Closed, the Sub-Tickets are not closed.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Service work center;
- Go to Tickets view;
- Open the Ticket ID 123 (123 represents the ID of the Ticket);
- Go to Sub-Tickets facet;
- Click on New button and create Ticket ID 456 as a Sub-Ticket for Ticket ID 123;
- On Ticket ID 123, click on Edit and change status to Closed;
- Notice that Ticket ID 456 remains with status Open.
This is an expected behavior of the system. Currently, for Customer Support Scenario, we can only prevent the Main Ticket from being closed if there are Sub-Tickets opened. This is not possible for Employee Support Scenario.
To see how to do that please check help document Configuring Main Ticket Closure.
KBA , SRD-CC-FED , Feeds , How To