When you add a Product from Add from List in Ticket, system is showing "No records found".
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Service and Repairs tab.
- Go to the Items section.
- Click settings icon.
- Select Add From List.
System will show the result: No records found.
There are no Product Lists of Type Service Items maintained on the system.
- Go to the Products work center.
- Go to the Product Lists view.
- Select New to create new Product List.
- Type field should be 'Service Items' to be consumed Product List in the Ticket.
Besides that, there are several other conditions to have the Product Lists being shown for a Ticket. The scenario of Product List for Ticket is meant so the Product List contains Serivces and or Parts that are related to the Ticket Registered Product. With that in mind, the below conditions are true:
- Ticket ABC must have a Registered Product XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the Registered Product).
- This Registered Product XYZ needs to be linked to a Product that is a Required Product of the Product List.
- Product List needs to be Valid to All Accounts, or a the Account that the Ticket is linked to.
- If there is Sales Area maintained on the Product List, it needs to match the Ticket's sales area.
- If the Product List does not have any Sales Area, it will be valid for all Tickets.
- If any sales area is maintained in the Proposed Products maintained in the Product List then they should also match with the Ticket Sales Area. If no Sales Area is maintained in the Products then they are valid for all tickets.
Ticket, Products, Product List , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To