When you add product from 'Add from List' in Ticket, showing No records found.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service workcenter.
- Go to the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ABC (ABC is Ticket Id).
- Go to the Service and Repairs tab.
- Go to the items section.
- Click on setting icon.
- Select Add From List.
System will show No records found.
Product List to be consumed in Ticket is not of Type 'Service Items'.
- Go to the Products workcenter.
- Go to the Product Lists view.
- Select New for creating new product list.
- Type field should be 'Service Items' to be consumed product list in ticket.
Also make sure that below mentioned combination, if available in Product list then same combination should be available in the Ticket.
- Sales Organization
- Distribution Channel
- Sales Territory
Note: Same sales area should be available in proposed products which is available in product list.
KBA , SRD-CC , Cross Components , How To