- Need to remove items from RCM2KMSLookupMapping file
Reproducing the Issue
- Trying to delete the additional rows within the RCM2KMSLookupMapping file.
- Need to update the file.
- Go to Admin center--import and export data--select action to perform:Export data.
- Select generic object:RCM2kmslookup mapping and click on export.
- Go to admin center--monitor job--download the rcm2kmslookup mapping file.
- Add column mdfSystemStatus and put I (inactive) for the items to be removed.
5. Go to admin center--import and export data--select action to perform:Import data.
6. Select generic object:RCM2kmslookup mapping and import file into system.
- Remove items
- Delete items
- Delete Rows
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding all versions